"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

10/9/12

NOEMI's QUOTES


2016

"Rain is my life." ~Selima D Petro, 6 yo, 14 April 2016 on the way to watch Zootopia with Lily, the aunt



"It's so so sad what's happening at Martin Place today, but to add a huge bit of sunshine for my day is my son Marco SJP born at 5.58pm today. I am so In love with my little man and feel so beyond blessed in life right now." ~Noemi DP, 15 December 2014

"My daughter's first sleep over with her cousins, Natasha and Emma, has made me nervous, sad and excited. I'm in a glass case of emotion." ~NDP, 25 April 2014

"No matter how long it takes to get them to sleep, how quiet you try to be when you leave the room, you always end up stepping a talking toy!" ~Baba Noemi

"Nothing warms me up quicker than my mother's multicoloured jumper from the 90's." ~N. Dancel (22 May 2013)

"Ok I'm all for raising your child anyway you want to without judgement from know it all mums, but if you decide to breastfeed your 6-year old in public, I'm going to look at it weird." ~Baba Noemi

"Once you have your own child you appreciate your mother just a little bit more." ~N. Dancel (February 2012)

"Seriously what happened to the days where people helped mothers with prams up stairs and gave their seat to pregnant women!" ~Baba Noemi

"So you're telling me that no one in the whole kingdom was the same shoe size as Cinderella?" ~Baba Noemi

"We had the greatest thing growing up and that was a lot of love, which is the greatest way to grow up." ~Baba Noemi

♥*✿*•♥═♥*✿*•♥

2015

"Just dropped my little girl off for her first day of school. She was so happy and excited she gave me a big hug and said "I can't wait to meet new friends". I'm going to miss her sooooo much everyday on from now and miss having her around with me; so proud of her, so sad for me. Can't wait to see her this arvo." ~2 February 2015

"Selima didn't want to leave. She was a little overwhelmed when she got home and started crying. She was tired. But she can't wait to go back to school tomorrow." ~Noemi, 2 February 2015 on her daughter's first day of school.

"What it's like having a little girl? Continually picking up and finding random headbands and toy crowns everywhere from whenever she listens to 'Let It Go'." ~Noemi, 6 March 2015

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝