"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

9/7/17

Quotes From Starts At Sixty


"Friendship isn’t just about common ground. Sometimes the most powerful, life-changing relationships of all can grow out of differences; from listening to those who can open our eyes to whole new worldviews and experiences." ~Starts at 60

FROM OTHERS

"In a world of both order and chaos, I am frequently astounded when random things collide." ~Debra Trayler, Starts at 60

"One day she remembered that it wasn't her job to make everyone happy." ~Robin Lee

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝