"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/30/17

Ronald Bernard Quotes


“All misery on earth is a business model.” ~Ronald Bernard, Dutch Entrepreneur (Source: Free Thought Project, 17 June 2017)

“As long as people don’t realize how it works: How they’re deceived… How their being robbed…How the value, their value, is taken away from them to enrich the rich even further… as long as the people don’t see this, as long as they are not aware, nothing will change.” ~Ronald Bernard (ibid)

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝