"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

1/6/17

Tova Leigh Quotes


"I know we can't protect our kids from everything, but there is no reason why we can't all try to make the world a better place for them to grow up in." ~Tova Leigh on Bullying

"It's crucial that we teach our children how to express themselves in a respectful manner, and the only way we can do that is by setting an example." ~Tova Leigh, My Thoughts about Stuff, FB

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝