"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

1/9/16

Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach Quotes


“I think he’s a breath of fresh air, he made us feel very relaxed, the contestants. It makes us show our personalities a little bit more. I think that benefits everybody, especially the viewers.”

“Maybe the way it was written, it was a little confusing. I understand. It was his first time to judge a pageant, but it’s OK. He’s human. People make mistakes.”

“It’s live television. People make mistakes and Steve Harvey was very gracious to apologize. I accept his apology and I think it speaks a lot about his character.”

✿════════ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ═════════✿

OTHERS

"Ladies, don’t mind the little imperfections because those are the things that get noticed first. And to be noticed means to be unique." ~PW, November 3, 2016

"No matter the location, no matter which country I'm visiting, each place has something beautiful and unique. I hope to travel to as many different places as possible to see everything this Earth has to offer." ~Pia Wurtzbach

"Sometimes there's nothing better than just taking a walk and wandering around." ~Pia A. Wurtzbach, 29 November 2016

✿════════ღஐ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿ஐღ═════════✿

BIO

Miss Universe Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach from the Philippines (Iligan City, MINDANAO) appeared on “Good Morning America” this morning to discuss the controversial events of this year’s pageant. (2016)

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝