"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

1/5/16

Nancy Thompson Quotes


"I was responsible for the life of another human, someone completely dependent on me. It was now my job to help this person navigate a new country, a new language, new food, new schools. And a new concept: that a parent could belong to her, a parent she could trust, a parent who would always be there for her, a parent whose job it was to help her grow, a parent who would love her." ~Nancy Thompson

"There’s a belief in China that when children are born, a red thread connects them to all the people who will be important in their lives. As the child gets older, the thread grows shorter, drawing the child closer to those people. I’d like to believe it’s a thread woven of love, hope and fearlessness." ~Nancy Thompson

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝