"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

1/28/15

SHADOWLANDS POETRY IN Quotes


"And your visions are a collection of moments,
Lost through time and space."
~Shadowlands
(Where do you go?)

"I spent most of my life being good at the cost of my happiness. Now I'm spending most of my time being happy and feeling good about it." ~Shadowlands, May 19 2020

"Love with perpetual hope
And mend your broken heart with courage."
~Shadowlands (Unbound Spirit)

"My eyesight may be failing me
but my dreams are not.
I still want to soar as high as I can !"
~Shadowlands (Blind Sight)

"Nothing makes a heart in love grow,
Like the light of a sunset glow."
~Shadowlands (SUNSET GLOW by Shadowjo)

"The body may bleed, the heart may cry,
But my soul will never be lost."
~Shadowjo, Shadowlands
The Estrangement of My Derangement
30 June 2014

"When life takes the very foundations from under you,
Take courage and inspiration from nature.
Divert all your energy,
not in the despair of your loss,
but in seeking a new direction,
and balance your needs on a different platform.
You can, and you will, survive and prosper.
Remember, never let go of hope,
for hope is the emotional fingertips that holds onto life
when all else has let go."
~Shadowjo of Shadowlands, An Absent Foundation

"With elysian pride and a peaceful heart
I watch at last, the renaissance of my soul."
~Shadowjo, Shadowlands
(The Estrangement of My Derangement)
30 June 2014

"Within the boundaries of love
On the outskirts of loneliness
And out of reach of fear
I'm nourished by happiness."
~Shadowlands (Nourishment)

"... your visions are a collection of moments,
Lost through time and space."
~Shadowlands (Where Do You Go?)

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝