"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

9/29/14

St. Therese of Lisieux Quotes


♥*✿*•♥

"After my death,
I will let fall of shower of roses.
I will spend my heaven doing good upon earth.
I will raise up a mighty hosts of little saints.
My mission is to make God loved."
~St. Therese of Lisieux

"Miss no single opportunity of making some small sacrifice, here by a smiling look, there by a kindly word; always doing the smallest right and doing it all for love." ~St. Therese of Lisieux

"Prayer means launching out of the heart toward God; a cry of grateful love from the crest of joy or the trough of despair; it is a vast, supernatural force that opens out my heart, and binds me close to Jesus." ~St. Therese of Lisieux


“Remember that nothing is small in the eyes of God. Do all that you do with love.” ~St. Therese of Lisieux



╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝