"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

9/1/14

Shel Silverstein - voice

♥*✿*•♥

"There is a voice inside of you that whispers all day long, ‘I feel this is right for me, I know that this is wrong.’ No teacher, preacher, parent, friend or wise man can decide what’s right for you — just listen to the voice that speaks inside." ~Shel Silverstein

BIO

Sheldon Allan Silverstein was an American writer, poet, cartoonist, songwriter and playwright. He was best known for his cartoons, songs, and children's books. He styled himself as Uncle Shelby in some works.
Wikipedia 

═══════════════