"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

9/21/14

Barb Schmidt Quotes


♥*✿*•♥

"All the “hard times” in life are here to teach us that we are worthy, loving, and deserve all the happiness and success life has to offer." ~Barb Schmidt

"Forgiveness is not about the other person it is always an act of setting yourself free from the pain and suffering that the actions caused you. 
So it doesn't matter if they understand or even care, what's important is that you know how much you deserve to be happy and free from their behaviors, so you are not a prisoner of their thoughts and actions." ~Barb Schmidt 

"If you’ve been through a traumatic experience, a difficult breakup, or endured a relationship that held you back instead of supporting you to grow, the very best outcome is to learn everything it has to teach you." ~Barb Schmidt

"Just being around you makes me feel light and happy. I feel like dancing." ~Barb Schmidt

"Never settle. Understand you deserve better." ~Barb Schmidt

"Self-compassion isn’t about “overlooking” anything; it’s about really looking at all parts of ourselves and accepting that these things about us make up the whole picture of who we are as individual human beings." ~Barb Schmidt, The Secret to Self-Compassion

"To some people, the idea of being alone doesn’t sound very appealing. In fact, many people view it as something negative and to be avoided. If I’m alone, they think, there must be something wrong with me. In many instances, they may even seem to prefer other people’s company to their own. The truth is, they might actually be afraid to be alone with themselves. I know this because this had been true for me many years ago." ~Barb Schmidt on Alone Time

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝