"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/21/14

Julie Redstone Quotes

♥*✿*•♥

"All that you are, and all that you will ever be, exists within you as a seed that will one day bear fruit. This Divine seed contains all possibility within itself, enabling whatever you imagine as possible to be possible. This is the gift of Creation." ~Julie Redstone

"There is no time and no space that can contain your soul. Your body may live in time, but your soul is eternal and timeless." ~Julie Redstone

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝