"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/29/14

Anita Moorjani Quotes


♥*✿*•♥

"Learning to love others begins with learning to love ourselves unconditionally first. I will never let myself down, treat myself like a doormat, or make myself small so others can feel big. I have learned that this is the biggest gift that I give not only to myself, but also to the planet, because I paint others with the same brush as I use on myself." -Anita Moorjani

"When we cross over, all we have, and all we are, is pure unconditional love." ~Anita Moorjani

"You are made of energy, and the physical reality you attract around you is a reflection of your energetic state. You have been conditioned to believe that your physical body is real. But in actuality, it's your energy body that is real and the physical around you is a reflection of your state of energy." ~Anita Moorjani

"You don't need a reason or an excuse to take care of yourself. You don't need an illness to give you a reason to take care of yourself." ~Anita Moorjani

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝