"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/10/12

Thought for Today on Patience

"Being patient helps me to understand why things are taking some time." ~Thought for Today-UK

"Determination is the strength that will enable you to pass the barrier of useless thoughts in order to create positive thoughts and to be successful in whatever you wish. It comes from within and its partner is patience." ~Thought for Today-UK

"Patience teaches you not to push but rather to wait and appreciate the game of life instead, knowing that nothing remains the same, and everything will change at some point." ~Thought for Today-UK

"Patience is a reflection of the peaceful mind. My peaceful mind is able to cope with all situations without becoming disturbed and agitated. It calmly accepts the resolution of circumstances and, with this patience, acquires the power to deal with all situations." ~Thought for Today-UK

"The habit of telling myself off subtly shapes a nature of sorrow. Instead, let me talk to myself gently, with patience, as one would do to a child Self -transformation." ~Thought for Today-UK

"When I find that I am expecting too much from myself, I have to remind myself that I will achieve what I have to when I pace myself in the proper way. Trying to do too much at one time will only leave me exhausted and will achieve little. I need to learn not to rush things, but to tackle each task with care. Patience leads to greater success in the long run." ~Thought for Today-UK