"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/14/12

Sandy Carlson Quotes

"I learned early to cut and run. Later, I learned to stand and then to walk." ~Sandy Carlson

"I love it when it seems the sun seems to be melting through a rent in the canopy of blue and white, as if it preferred the sound and feel of the surf to the cold, vast openness of space. There's no end to wbat's wonderful about the sky, the beach, the possibilities." ~Sandy Carlson, Skywatch: It's Complicated

"Letters are fun and important. I find the hard part is holding the pen because I am so used to typing." ~Sandy Carlson, Blogger