"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/22/12

Harry S. Truman Quotes


"I studied the lives of great men and women, and I found that the people who got to the top were those who did the jobs they had in hand, with everything they had of energy and enthusiasm and hard work." ~Harry S. Truman

"Intense feeling too often obscures the truth." ~Harry S Truman

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.” ~Harry S. Truman

"Start slow and taper off." ~Harry S. Truman on Advice / experience / wisdom

"The only things worth learning are the things you learn after you know it all." ~Harry Truman

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════