"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/25/12

Flavia Quotes

"Beautiful memories tell our story, and wrap themselves in ribbons of the heart." ~ Flavia

"Cut not the wings of your dreams, for they are the heartbeat and the freedom of your soul." ~Flavia

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same." ~Flavia