"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

1/10/11

Charles M. Schulz Quotes


"A whole stack of memories never equal one little hope." ~Charles M. Schulz

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but it sure makes the rest of you lonely." ~Charles M. Schulz

"All you really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt." ~Charles M. Schulz

"Decorate your home. It gives the illusion that your life is more interesting than it really is.” ~Charles M. Schulz

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." ~Charles M. Schulz

"Happiness is anyone and anything that’s loved by you." ~Charles M. Schulz

"I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it." ~Charles M. Schulz

"I think I’m afraid to be happy, because whenever I get too happy, something bad always happen." ~Charles M. Schulz

"In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back." ~Charles M. Schulz

"It’s just human nature… We all need someone to kiss us goodbye." ~Charles M. Schulz

"Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed." ~Charles Schulz

"Keep looking up… that’s the secret of life." ~Charles M. Schulz

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, look to tomorrow, rest this afternoon." ~Charles M. Schulz

"Life is like a ten-speed bicycle. Most of us have gears that we never use." ~Charles Schulz

"None of us remember the headliners of yesterday. These are no second-rate achievers. They are the best in their fields.
But the applause dies.
Awards tarnish.
Achievements are forgotten.
Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners." ~Charles Schulz

"Sometimes I lie awake at night and I ask, "Is life a multiple choice test or is it a true or false test?" ...Then a voice comes to me out of the dark and says, "We hate to tell you this but life is a thousand word essay." ~Charles M. Schulz

"Sometimes I lie awake at night and ask ‘Where have I gone wrong’, then a voice says to me ‘This is going to take more than one night’." ~Charles M. Schulz

"The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money ... or the most awards. They simply are the ones who care the most." ~Charles Schulz 

"To live is to dance… to dance is to live." ~Charles M. Schulz

BIO

Charles Schulz, the creator of the 'Peanuts' comic strip.

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝