"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/1/10

HAL BORLAND Quotes


"A woodland in full color is awesome as a forest fire, in magnitude at least, but a single tree is like a dancing tongue of flame to warm the heart." ~Hal Borland

Jenolan Caves, Oberon
May 2011
"Autumn is the eternal corrective. What man can stand with autumn on a hilltop
and fail to see the span of his world and the meaning of the rolling hills that reach to the far horizon?" ~Hal Borland

"Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence." ~Hal Borland

"No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn." ~Hal Borland

"Summer ends, and Autumn comes, and he who would have it otherwise would have high tide always and a full moon every night." ~Hal Borland

"Summer is a promissory note signed in June. Its long days spent and gone before you know it, and due to be repaid next January." ~Hal Borland

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝