"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

1/30/16

Sydney Eddison Quotes


"Gardens are a form of autobiography." ~Sydney Eddison

"If I could have only two perennials for the many shady places in my garden, they would be hostas and ferns. Few pairings are so ideal." ~Sydney Eddison

"Of all the shade plantings, the woodland garden is the most forgiving and the one dearest to my heart." ~Sydney Eddison

"The garden has been part of my life every day, in every season and in all weather. It has witnessed my greatest joys and absorbed my deepest sorrows." ~Sydney Eddison