"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/25/14

Francis Kong Quotes


"Be a carrier of a healthy attitude today. Don’t wait to catch it from others. Make sure you are the carrier and spread it around because a healthy attitude is contagious." ~Francis Kong

"One lesson I have learned in life is that I may be a very rational, logical, and analytical person but I also have to consider others and the way they feel because they are not me. And unless I do then I am liable to misunderstand them and offend them.
Here is what I have learned: Other people’s feelings may not mean much to you but you still have to respect them and be tactful because those feelings may mean the whole world to them." ~Francis Kong

"Some times the person who made you feel so special yesterday is the same person who makes you feel so unwanted today. And that is why getting into a relationship whether in business or in love does not only involve feelings, it certainly involves maturity and careful thinking." ~Francis Kong

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝