"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

2/4/18

Dr. Erwin Erfe Quotes


"No amount of statistics, research, credentials or academic justification and cover up can cloud the memory of dead children and muffle the cries of anguish of their mothers. Our children cries for justice." ~Dr. Erwin Erfe, Director, Public Attorney's Office Forensic Laboratory.(on children who died from Dengvaxia Vaccine)

“You can Destroy my Name, but no one can Erase the Evidence we saw in the Bodies of these Children." ~Dr Erwin Erfe, PAO, on children who died from Dengvaxia vaccines.

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝