"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/12/17

Ahmed G Paglinawan Quotes


"'Cause nighttime is the one time I am happy.
You see in my dreams, you love me."
~Ahmed G Paglinawan

"Death and dying are only scary because of the compulsory solitude that attends the experience." ~Atty. Ahmed G. Paglinawan

"I suppose what I am doing on social media is merely articulating what I think and feel in light of the milieu and the temperament of the times." ~Ahmed G. Paglinawan

"If you do not understand the value of time in relation to the process of forgiving, you do not deserve forgiveness." ~Ahmed G Paglinawan

"If you must kill an enemy, kill him without any thought of whether there is a heaven for his soul or not." ~Ahmed Paglinawan

"In the province of philosophy, becoming excellent and elegant in argumentation is rewarded humbly. // The reward for having a higher learning in philosophy is to be expected to be able to understand more. // If you claim to know more, you are expected to understand people, and life, more. // There is nothing on there that says you get to win and dominate more. Nothing of that sort." ~Ahmed G Paglinawan

"Is coincidence a sufficient reference to something that screams out what seems to be the feelings of the many?" ~Ahmed G Paglinawan

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝