"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/7/17

Vivian Velez - CHANGE

"WE WANT CHANGE! We want a leader that can bring us to that Promised Land. Duterte is a destructor of bad democracy, and equipped with an iron policy to effectively govern this country. We want a radical change; we believe it’s the only way... I’m taking that rollercoaster ride with him. I’m going up, slightly scared and excited, I don’t know what’s coming next but I know it’s going to be good. You can’t handle it, then ride a carousel that will give you the same vicious cycle of greed, corruption and illegal drugs. This great iron fist will change the infrastructure of the society of Philippines for the better, you're either with us, or against us, SO BE IT." ~Vivian Velez