"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/20/17

Mae Lorraine Rafols Lorenzo Quotes


"There will come a time when we’ll be faced with a life-changing situation that allows us to choose how it can alter the course of our lives.  We can choose to be indifferent, ... or we can choose to be involved and change someone else’s fate." ~Mae Lorraine Rafols Lorenzo

"When you open the gates of kindness, good-hearted people come through." ~Mae Lorraine Rafols Lorenzo,

Source: Manila Bulletin, April 30, 2017

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝