"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/20/17

Ging Navarro Descallar Quotes


"... life is a matter of accountability. I believe that everyone has a purpose for living, yet the saddest part is when you neglect that assignment and become busy with something else. Then you realize that life is just at the nick of time and you can not undo things anymore. " ~Ging Navarro Descallar

"... the best frame of mind is when you know you are dying and you don't regret things that you have done." ~Ging Navarro Descallar

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝