"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/24/17

Brendon Urie Quotes


"I grew up in a very religious family, so that was never going to leave me. I just accepted it over the years. Although I'm not religious myself, it is so much a part of me. It's a part of my history, a part of my tradition and my culture, so I don't want to just throw it away and leave it behind, because it's made me who I am today." ~Brendon Urie

"I like to put wings on my mythical creatures, because I've always wanted to be able to fly! That's a dream of mine." ~Brendon Urie

"I look back at the past as fond memories but I'm able to move forwards in a new light, like I'm reborn." ~Brendon Urie

"I love being involved in all of the creative stuff; I love talking ideas with directors. Anyone with an imagination can create something fun." ~Brendon Urie

"It's cool to be different and just be who you are and shock people in a good way." ~Brendon Urie

"Music is always a healer. Music has never let me down. I know it’s my religion. There’s the idea that you can’t truly know happiness until you know sadness, so how can you heal yourself unless you’ve hurt yourself? I’m still figuring out who I am, but I know that I’m not who I was." ~Brendon Urie

"We're just like you. Were not these older idols, you know, were just kids like you guys." ~Brendon Urie

"When I was a little kid and I heard a song I liked on TV, I would jump up and run to the piano to try and figure it out by ear. When I was 10 or 11, I built myself a drum kit in the garage made out of empty laundry detergent buckets, old lawn chairs, paint cans, and old trash cans. And around that time, my parents got me my first guitar. A baby acoustic. I jumped between all of these instruments constantly to satisfy the ideas I heard in my head. At this young age, I realized that music would play a huge part in my life." ~Brendon Urie

"You don't have to be angry, you don't have to be too cool for school. You can just have a good time and dance like no one's watching. Just enjoy life." ~Brendon Urie

"You don't have to be the same as anybody else, but you can support - just concerning human rights in general." ~Brendon Urie

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝