"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/17/17

Quotes from Over Sixty (Australia)


"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes." ~Overt 60

"He illuminates the riotous dangers of the natural world and the rocky terrain of the human heart." ~Over Sixty on Anthony Doerr

"I honestly feel we are lucky to still be upright and breathing." ~Jacqui Lee (from Over Sixty)

"In each story, as with his longer-form novels, he illuminates the riotous dangers of the natural world and the rocky terrain of the human heart." ~Over Sixty on Anthony Doerr's books

"My bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember everything I forgot to do." ~Over Sixty

"Sometimes, the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip toe if you must, but take the step." ~from Over Sixty

"The way you treat others is a reflection of the way you regard yourself. You must be happy with yourself in order to foster positive relationships that progress. And being happy with yourself begins by excusing your prior mistakes, however costly they may have been. Remember that, in fact, there are no mistakes – only solutions in the making." ~excerpted from Over(60)Sixty on Forgiving Yourself

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝