"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

1/29/17

Rey Joseph Nieto Quotes


"Do you see how beautiful the sky looks from here? Wait 'til you see how beautiful the earth looks from there." ~RJ Nieto (20 May 2017)

"Holding a degree proves that a person is schooled, but not necessarily educated." ~R Joseph Nieto (aka Thinking Pinoy)

"I want this government to succeed, for the sake of our countrymen who are not as lucky as you and I." ~RJ Nieto, 4 October 2014

"... I was never able to wrap my head around the idea that someone who aspires to be the second most powerful person in the Philippines is not the sharpest tool in the shed." ~TP, December 26, 2016 on Leni Robredo "like a thief in the night"

"I'd rather be loved by tens of millions of Filipinos than be honored by a few self-proclaimed elites." ~RJ Nieto, April 20, 2017

"On Rody Duterte's shoulders is the future of 100 million human beings, and the least I can do is help him laugh." ~RJ Nieto

"The CBCP is not the right authority to judge what's reliable and what's not. That's just like going to a lawyer to get a cancer diagnosis." ~RJ Nieto, the man behind Thinking Pinoy

"The future of my people is more important than your megalomaniacal ambitions.
I fought tooth and nail to have the government that I want. Now that I have it, why would I let you take that away from me? Dream on." ~Thinking Pinoy on #LeniLeaks, January 8, 2017

"The real Enemies of the State are those who rejoice when the nation suffers." ~RJ Nieto, May 24, 2017, Moscow, RUSSIA

"To the privileged, equality feels like oppression." ~Thinking Pinoy

PILIPINO

"... ang hirap naman ibenta ng inner beauty." ~RJ Nieto, 11 February 2016

"Paano aakayin ang taumbayang nagluluksa kung ang sarili mga mata ay nahihilam sa luha?" ~Thinking Pinoy, 1 June 2017

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝