"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

6/4/16

MERRYN KNOWLES Quotes


"I’m just grateful I got to be there when the bus was free and children said hello." ~Merryn Knowles on Myanmar tour, The Motorbike and The Hospital blog, June 2, 2016

"You don’t have to be a pharmacist to understand the basics of common sense. When somebody with no common sense is baffled by someone with less common sense than you, it’s a problem." ~Merryn Knowles


♥*✿*•♥═════════════♥*✿*•♥

Quotes Extracted from the blog: "I Was Traumatised by A Boob Leach", July 16, 2016
Getting off the beaten track allowed me to see the heart of some of Myanmar, and what a beautiful heart it has. It was the most worthwhile experience.

In a world of travelling I found a home.

At a point where I was wondering if I was in the wrong my life was overshadowed by kindness and love, and I’ll take that mango through life with me. (Not the actual mango- it would probably go mouldy.)

The place itself was stunning. Beautiful doesn’t come close. Doesn’t even touch it. They rely only on the food they grow in the country, which on the one hand was annoying because the only fruits are seasonal (no strawberries for me) but on the other hand was amazing because everything, I mean everything was grown and used with in a 5 mile radius. The fish was caught that day in the river, the tomatoes were picked that day, spices like ginger, garlic were grown locally and I left feeling fresh and healthy. (On Myanmar)

I think of who I was at 17 and I see every barrier, every obstacle and every bit of pain I’ve overcome and I’m amazed at how much I’ve achieved. I’m proud. There really is no greater physical and emotional journey than making a decision to travel, for a huge period of time, on your own. There is nothing more challenging, there is also nothing more rewarding. I’ve now decided that I have done everything and learnt everything I could have these last 9 months.

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝