"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/30/15

Hunter S. Thompson Quotes


"All my life, my heart has sought a thing I cannot name." ~Hunter S. Thompson

“Graffiti is beautiful; like a brick in the face of a cop.” ~Hunter S. Thompson

“Morality is temporary, wisdom is permanent.” ~Hunter S. Thompson

“The brutal reality of politics would be probably intolerable without drugs.” ~Hunter S. Thompson, Kingdom of Fear: Loathsome Secrets of a Star-Crossed Child in the Final Days of the American Century

"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over." ~Hunter S Thompson

"The person who doesn't scatter the morning dew will not comb gray hairs." ~Hunter S. Thompson

“There are always risks in challenging excessive police power, but the risks of not challenging it are more dangerous, even fatal.” ~Hunter S. Thompson, Kingdom of Fear: Loathsome Secrets of a Star-Crossed Child in the Final Days of the American Century

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝