"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

11/20/14

Rose Russell Quotes



Photo Credit: FUNtastic Philippines FUNgroup

"Walk upon the path of Truth, Light and Love " ~Rose Russell

OTHERS

"Breathe... Know that as one door closes another door opens. The wind of change brings new people, places and experiences that continue to shape you and help you grow. Know you are safe, it's only change." ~Rose Russell

"I have to believe in myself, that I can make it through anything. I believe that the strength and courage is within me." ~Rose Russell

“You and I can do anything as long as we are hand in hand together." ~Rose Russell

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝