"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

11/5/14

Emmanuel Dagher Quotes


"Align with your bliss, and your abundance will follow." ~Emmanuel Dagher

"Every cell in my body chooses to vibrate at the frequency of love." ~Emmanuel Dagher

"Forgiveness is one of the greatest gifts we can give to ourselves. It often has little to do with anyone else, even though the mind sometimes likes to hold on to pride or any other traits that may reflect a victim consciousness. Forgiveness has everything to do with honoring ourselves enough to fully be free." ~Emmanuel Dagher

"I allow myself to rest and relax to make room for many more new ‪miracles‬." ~Emmanuel Dagher

‪"I am willing to open my heart to the avalanche of love, well-being and abundance the universe has in store for me. And so it is!" ~Emmanuel Dagher

"Let your light shine so brightly that others can see their way out of the dark." ~Emmanuel Dagher

"My path to greater love, peace, health and prosperity is wide open." ~Emmanuel Dagher

"The moment we argue or get defensive, is the moment our mind is no longer open." ~Emmanuel Dagher

"When we take full responsibility of our own happiness, and no longer seek to find it in others, true freedom is found." ~Emmanuel Dagher

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝