"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

10/6/14

PASSAGE

♥*✿*•♥

“In the midst of her torment, she felt a sense of hope and trying to understand the gravity of the situation, she thought, 'the circumstances do not own me. I am in the moment and I am capable to decide, either to leave or to stay.' Leading her to understand that it didn't matter how low her self-esteem was; for there was another sensation within her, an oomph driving her forward with certainty and not doubt. The people around her could diminish her self-esteem all they wanted; nevertheless no one was competent to take away the source of her dreams, her drive, a faculty that she was inescapably bonded with, but she had not quite identified within--Her Will.” ―A passage from my Novel, Floranova B. Msc. © 2014, Inspiration Flows Where Your Will Goes