"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

10/2/14

Nayyirah Waheed Quotes


"Poems come as they will. They come as they want, when I’m waking, eating, exercising, chatting with someone. Sometimes they come to me as a whole, sometimes a line. I think it’s one of the ways my soul communicates with me, I do my best to sit down and listen." ~Nayyirah Waheed
"Can we speak in flowers? It will be easier for me to understand." ~Nayyirah Waheed

"Even if you are a smallest forest surviving off of moon alone, your light is extraordinary." ~Nayyirah Waheed

"I don't pay attention to the world ending. It has ended for me many times and began again in the morning." ~Nayyirah Waheed

"If you show someone the sun in your bones and they reject you, you must remember, they hurt themselves this very same way." ~Nayyirah Waheed

“When you meet that person, a person, one of your soulmates let the connection, the relationship be what it is. It may be five minutes, five hours, five days, five months, five years, a lifetime, five lifetimes; let it manifest itself the way it is meant to be. It has an organic destiny. This way it stays or if it leaves, you will be softer from having been loved this authentically. Souls come into, return, open and sweep through your life for a myriad of reason. Let them be who and what they are meant to be.” ~Nayyirah Waheed 

"You broke the ocean in half to be there, only to meet nothing that wants you." ~Nayyirah Waheed

"You can not remain a war between what you want to say (who you really are) and what you should say (who you pretend to be); your mouth was not designed to eat itself." ~Nayyirah Waheed

"Your heart is the softest place on earth. Take care of it." ~Nayyirah Waheed

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝