"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

9/9/14

Quotes from I Love My Family

"Dear Father God, make my roots grow deep in the soil of your Word and feed my soul with living water so that it never thirsts. I delight in Your law. Help me to meditate on it day and night." ~from I Love My Family
"A Smile is complete when it begins in your heart, reflects in your eyes and ends with a glow on your face." ~I Love My Family

“Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.”
~Grandma's (I love my family)

"Each morning we wake up and are handed the gift of a new day, a fresh start and a chance to begin again. It’s what we do with this gift that counts." ~from I Love My Family

"Families are a complex collection of personalities. Some quiet. Some loud. Some joyful. Some sullen. Some loving. Some demanding. How to fit in at times is a challenge. But at the end of the day, we have to forgive each other for not being perfect. Sometimes it's another opportunity to practice the God kind of love. The man kind of love is just not enough to keep peace in the family. So if somebody doesn't love you... Love them anyway." ~I Love My Family

"Honour life.
Embrace life.
Love life."
~From I love my family

"If becoming a grandmother was only a matter of choice, I should advise every one of you straight away to become one. There is no fun for old people like it!" ~I Love My Family

"Love is Homemade and Grandma's kitchen is never Closed!" ~I Love My Family

"Marriage without friendship is like a bird without wings." ~D. Schacht from I Love My Family

"Mother is a beautiful creation, because in this selfish world, she is the only one who always want to see you happy." ~I Love My Family

"My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind." ~I Love My Family

"No day is wasted where there has been love shared. And as we get older we realize the power and preciousness of touching someone's life and how much that same energy touches our own life in return. Life is all about kindness." ~I Love My Family

"The best portion of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you." ~from I Love My Family

"The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God is the love of a Mother." ~I Love My Family

"We are all united by both pain and love. Both a smile and a wound. We are all united by these very basic yet very influential things, because we all recognize them, we all know what they feel like to have or to give." ~from I Love My Family

"You are not in this world to live up to other people’s expectations, nor should you feel the world must live up to yours." ~From I Love My Family

♥*✿*•♥═══════════════♥*✿*•♥

VERSES and OTHERS>/b>

May the sun bring you new energy by day,
May the moon softly restore you by night,
May the rain wash away your worries,
May the breeze blow new strength into your being,
May you walk gently through the world and
Know it's beauty all the days of your life.
From: I Love My Family

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝