"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/26/14

Oliver Schreiner Quotes


"Men are like the earth and we are the moon; we turn always one side to them, and they think there is no other, because they don't see it - but there is." ~Olive Schreiner

"My feeling is that there is nothing in life but refraining from hurting others, and confronting those that are sad." ~Olive Schreiner

"There is nothing in life but refraining from hurting others, and comforting those who are sad." ~Oliver Schreiner

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗

THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝