"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/27/14

Charles Chaplin Quotes


"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk." ~Charlie Chaplin

"As I began to Love Myself I found that anguish and emotional suffering are only warning signs that I was living against my own Truth. Today, I know, this is “AUTHENTICITY”. -Charles Chaplin from I am Complete Women's Retreat

"As I began to love myself, I understood that at any circumstance, I am in the right place at the right time, and everything happens exactly at the right moment. So I could be calm. Today I call it “SELF-CONFIDENCE”. ~Charles Chaplin

"I am at peace with God. My conflict is with man." ~Charlie Chaplin 

"I love to walk in the rain because no one can see my tears." ~Charlie Chaplain

Taken 28 August 2023
In the vicinity of our compound 
First Avenue,  Seven Hills

"If you see the moon, 
you will see the beauty of God.
If you see the sun, 
you will see the power of God.
If you see the mirror, 
you will see God's best creation.
So believe it."
~Charlie Chaplain

"Imagination means nothing without doing." ~Charlie Chaplin

"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long shot." ~Charlie Chaplin 

"Life is just a journey. So live today. Tomorrow may not be." ~Charlie Chaplain

"Mirror is my best friend, because when I cry it never laughs." ~Charlie Chaplain

"My pain can be the reasons of someone's happiness, but my happiness can also be the reasons of someone's pain". ~Charlie Chaplin

"My pain may be the reason for somebody's laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain." ~Charlie Chaplin

"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles." ~Charles Chaplin

"The most lost day in life is the day we don't laugh." ~Charlie Chaplain

"There are more valid facts and details in works of art than there are in history books." ~Charlie Chaplin

"To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain, and play with it!" ~Charlie Chaplin

"We are all tourists, God is our travel agent who has already defined our routes, bookings and directions. Trust Him and enjoy life." ~Charlie Chaplain

"We think too much and feel too little." ~Charlie Chaplin

“We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity; more than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.” ~Charlie Chaplin

"You need power, only when you want to do something harmful; otherwise, love is enough to get everything done." ~Charlie Chaplin 

"You'll find that life is still worthwhile,  if you just smile." ~Charlie Chaplin 

"You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down." ~Charles Chaplin

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝