"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/28/14

Quotes From Wisdom Quotes

♥*✿*•♥

"A real woman doesn't grieve over a broken relationship, but she puts on her best smile, her best outfit and her best attitude and gathers all her strength and courage to face the all new world waiting to be conquered by her."

"A strong woman won't let anyone get the best of her. But a woman of strength gives the best of her to everyone."

"Don't ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance and my kindness for weakness."

"Sometimes silence is really a good answer."

"When someone starts expecting you to be there for them; instead of appreciating you for being there with them, it's time for change."

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝