"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/28/14

Quotes From a Happy Heart Daily Inspiration

♥*✿*•♥

"A well read Bible is a sign of a well fed soul."

"I am not as good as I want to be, as great as one day I will be, thanks to God for giving me a chance to try to be better than I used to be."

"If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and everyday you have the opportunity to write a new page."

"One of the BEST FEELINGS in life is discovering that you still deserve to be LOVED by Someone regardless of how others made you feel unworthy."

"Smile is one of the most important part of your personality. It is a mirror that reflects the good things inside of you."

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝