"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

6/24/14

CYNTHIA V. WALKER Quotes


♥*✿*•♥

"‪Don't allow people to get to you. Let them deal with their challenges and contrast because they've collected those in their life's journey." ~‬Chak V Walker

‪"I was in awe as I observed it driving away from Parkes, NSW. 'Twas an orange faced-moon rising as the sun was setting. Awesome‬!" ~Cynthia V. Walker, on March 21, 2019 Summer Equinox (Supermoon)

"May there be more teachers who love to teach and spend extra hours and resources to bring out the best in each person. We love those teachers." ~Cynthia V. Walker

"WHISTLER here we come peak to peak. Amazing experience. Once more I am grateful to all the pioneering spirits who trekked the majestic mountains and left a trail so that creative minds engineered this gondola so people like me get the chance to share the same space with HIS great natural wonders. Breathe freshest air." -Cynthia V. Walker (2015 to Canada)

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝