"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/5/14

Kay Conner - renewal

♥*✿*•♥

"Let us not overlook that there are people who are unable to return love for whatever reason. If one does not realize or understand this, then the giving of love may feel like it is being repaid with heartache and pain. Sometimes in the real world, things do not happen as we would wish. At times like these, it is very important to take time for our self and our spiritual, emotional and physical renewal. Namaste." ~Kay Conner