"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

3/4/14

Mindful Wishes - children

♥*✿*•♥

"When we listen to what our children have to say and show them that we value their opinion, we teach them that what they have inside...a voice of their own, an imagination, a point of view, a perspective that is relevant to them...is valuable and valued. Just like them!Help them know their worth." ~Mindful Wishes, FB