"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

2/23/14

Rose Russell Quotes

♥*✿*•♥

"Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own? It's time to believe in yourself." ~Rose Russell

"You don't need to be helped any longer, you've had the power within you all along. It's always been there, you just had to find belief and trust in yourself. Now, take a deep breath, take the next step and Shine." -Rose Russell

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝