"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

9/3/13

Helen Hunt Jackson Quotes


“Bee to the blossom, moth to the flame; Each to his passion; what’s in a name?” ~Helen Hunt Jackson

"I know the lands are lit, with all the autumn blaze..."  ~ Helen Hunt Jackson

"Only a sleep from night to morn
The new is but the old come true,
Each sunrise sees a new year born."
-Helen Hunt Jackson

"The woman who creates and sustains a home, and under whose hands children grow up to be strong and pure men and women, is a creator second only to God." ~Helen Hunt Jackson (1830-1855)

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝