"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/19/13

Shawn Anderson Quotes


"As years and experiences add up and life begins to wear us down, it's easy for the vibrancy of our passion and purpose to fade... Never let your best days be behind you. In my mind, they're always ahead." ~Shawn Anderson, Founder, Extra Mile America

"Don't let negative thinking exaggerate a bad moment and snowball into an avalanche." ~Shawn Anderson

"Now is our time. It's our time to chase rainbows and build castles in the sky. It's our time to create a life that we love. Because someday, it will no longer be our time." ~Shawn Anderson

“One change in thought can change your destiny. It begins with 'I can!' versus 'I can't.' " ~Shawn Anderson,Founder,Extra Mile America

"Open your mind to the wonders of your life." ~Shawn Anderson

"Our life is composed greatly from dreams, from the unconscious, and they must brought into connection with action. They must be woven together." ~Shawn Anderson

"Problems are hard and ugly... Change 'problem' to 'challenge' because your brain has more fun with that." ~Shawn Anderson

"Stop looking for reasons to be unhappy. Focus on the things you do have, and the reasons you should be happy." ~Shawn Anderson

"The blind only wish to see, the deaf only wish to hear and the mute only wish to speak. Things that seem of just little value to us , can be ALL that someone else wants...appreciate even the little things in life...many are less fortunate." ~Shawn Anderson, Extra Mile America

"The more I push myself to take a risk, the less afraid I am to take a risk the next time. Each time I do, I expand my circle of comfort and my life becomes BIGGER." ~Shawn Anderson

"Think Give. Not Get. Nothing has the power to positively change your world more." ~Shawn Anderson

"You have a good life when there are things to smile about today...and to motivate you for tomorrow." ~Shawn Anderson

"Your hardest times often lead to the the best moments of your life. Keep the faith. It will be all worth it in the end." ~Shawn Anderson

༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻༺♥༻

Unattributed

"Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times; they can only make you stronger." ~Extra Mile World

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝