"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

6/24/13

Victoria Osteen Quotes

♥*✿*•♥

"Don't be tempted to complain about life. There's always someone who would love to change places with you. " ~Victoria Osteen

"The people closest to you need to hear your words of encouragement the most!" ~Victoria Osteen

"You are valuable beyond what you can imagine. You are a priceless Designer original handcrafted by the Creator of the universe. Don't try to be a cheap copy of someone or something else." ~Victoria Osteen

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
Thank You
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝