"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/28/13

Lisa Villa Prosen Quotes


♥*✿*•♥

"Be happy and love the person you are or get busy becoming the person you want to be." ~Lisa Prosen

"Being exactly who you are, without reservations, is your greatest gift to the world." ~Lisa Prosen

"Confidence is the result of remembering you are already equipped with everything you need to get the job done." ~Lisa Prosen

"I asked for Wisdom and was given problems to solve. I asked for Prosperity and was granted Inspiration in my work. I asked for Strength and was shown obstacles to overcome. I asked for Courage and was faced with fears I could replace with Faith. I asked for Peace and was shown Unconditional Love and Forgiveness." ~Lisa Prosen

"Just one person living their life with integrity can bring about positive change in the entire world. Once we are living in harmony with ourselves, we inspire the people around us to do the same." ~Lisa Prosen

"Our intuition is like a muscle, we must practice listening to it and trusting its wisdom. When you take the time to ask and keep listening for the answer, being at peace becomes easy." ~Lisa Prosen

"Sometimes I get off track. But, I always get back up and move forward because my dreams are worth that extra effort." ~Lisa Villa Prosen

"There's a fine line between compassion and codependent." ~Lisa Prosen

"When dealing with difficult people, I pause and reflect, instead of rant and react." ~Lisa Prosen

"Your scars are symbols of your strength. Don’t ever be ashamed of the scars life has left you with. A scar means the hurt is over and the wound is closed. It means you conquered the pain, learned a lesson, grew stronger, and moved forward. A scar is the tattoo of a triumph to be proud of. Don’t allow your scars to hold you hostage. Don’t allow them to make you live your life in fear. You can’t make the scars in your life disappear, but you can change the way you see them. You can start seeing your scars as a sign of strength and not pain." ~My Renewed Mind

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝