"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn


"Friendship enhances our lives and gladdens our hearts." ~Francis Gay, The Friendship Book 2014 - in grateful thanks to Maurice Ware
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

12/30/12

Aarti Khurana Quotes

"Never underestimate a woman. A loud voice of a man may threaten a woman, but the silence of a woman can shake the consciousness of a man." ~Aarti Khurana

"Soul mates are blessed with a grand awakening of souls where they undergo a kind of romantic evolution. They unknowingly help each other heal their past in the process of loving each other. They appreciate each others uniqueness and cherish their divine union for an entire lifetime." ~Aarti Khurana