"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/30/12

Aarti Khurana Quotes


"Always remember that behind every strong and independent woman, there are days when she was alone and helpless. There are lessons she has learned from life and there are stories of battles and struggles which she has fought alone. Beneath the shield of confidence and strength there is a plethora of sadness and pain which she has endured." ~Aarti Khurana

"Never underestimate a woman. A loud voice of a man may threaten a woman, but the silence of a woman can shake the consciousness of a man." ~Aarti Khurana

"Soul mates are blessed with a grand awakening of souls where they undergo a kind of romantic evolution. They unknowingly help each other heal their past in the process of loving each other. They appreciate each others uniqueness and cherish their divine union for an entire lifetime." ~Aarti Khurana

"You are my addiction, my passion, my strength and also my weakness. My heart says we were paired up by Gods own hands to become soul mates because I feel your soul entwined with my soul. I want to share all my dreams with you." ~Aarti Khurana

"You will come across many people in your life. They will all have a purpose to fulfill. Some will teach you a lesson and some will leave your soul wounded. Some will love you for their selfish motives and some will love you unconditionally. Some will cheat you, lie to you and stab you in your back. // Learn from the lessons life teaches you and don’t waste your time on people who are there in your life for their convenience and who never take you seriously. Don’t allow people to use you for their happiness. Just be Strong and don’t let anything break you or leave you shattered. Choose the people whom you want in your life." ~Aarti Khurana

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝