"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

11/18/12

Queen Elizabeth I Quotes


♥*✿*•♥

"I do not want a husband who honours me as a queen, if he does not love me as a woman." ~Queen Elizabeth I

“I know I have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of England too.” ~Elizabeth I

"Monarchs ought to put to death the authors and instigators of war,  as their own sworn enemies and as dangers to their states." ~Queen Elizabeth I of England

“The use of sea and air is common to all; neither can a title to the ocean belong to any people or private persons, forasmuch as neither nature nor public use and custom permit any possession therof.” ~Elizabeth I, Queen of England

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝