"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

10/20/12

Ansel Adams Quotes


“A good photograph is knowing where to stand.” ~Ansel Adams

"A great photograph is a full expression of what one feels about what is being photographed in the deepest sense, and is, thereby, a true expression of what one feels about life in its entirety." ~Ansel Adams

“I believe the world is incomprehensibly beautiful - an endless prospect of magic and wonder.” ~Ansel Adams

"In wisdom gathered over time I have found that every experience is a form of exploration." ~Ansel Adams

"Life is your art. An open, aware heart is your camera. A oneness with your world is your film. Your bright eyes, your easy smile is your museum." ~Ansel Adams

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God’s ready to have somebody click the shutter." ~Ansel Adams

"The negative is comparable to the composer's score and the print to its performance. Each performance differs in subtle ways." ~Ansel Adams

"There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs." ~Ansel Adams

"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams

"You don't make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved." ~Ansel Adams

“You don't take a photograph, you make it." ~Ansel Adams

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝